Next Pack Vote
As announced previously we are going to open two new servers really soon, one will be a 1.9 pack and the other one will be voted on.
Voting is open until next Wednesday May 11th. You can only vote for one pack!
- This modpack starts with you in the sky, while playing there will be quest to complete using the HQM mod. After the HQM you will be granted the Simple Achievements book to complete challenges if you wish to do so. You can choose if you want to stay in the void world or you can move to another dimension. This pack is designed for freedom of choice despite minor setbacks through limited lives, difficult recipes and not being able to use vanilla tools effectively.
- The Infitech brand is proud to bring you InfiTech 2, a highly customized, specialized and streamlined modpack for the dedicated and challenge-oriented Minecraft players. InfiTech 2 centres primarily on Gregtech and Thaumcraft, with a vast number of tweaks and adjustments to recipes to alleviate exploits and create a truly balanced "GregTech" experience. Explore the solar system to attain rare resources as your technological advancements progress. Achieve the unbelievable and create Stargates linking your empire together.
- The 1.7.10 Pack brings what others failed to bring; what you've always wanted - and with the best collection of mods. The world is yours, and you can do whatever you want with it. If you want to explore the dimensions, building massive tech multi-blocks, or even performing magic: you can! And all that with optional quests that bring you even more goals. Playing with friends, or alone, it never gets boring. With over 200 active mods, LiteLoader, HQM Quests, Official Sphax patch, Solder and more surprises, The 1.7.10 Pack provides the best playing experience - there's no doubt.
- Almost the same as the current pack, just not skyblock.
- This pack aims to unify all the mods in the pack. This idea came from Infinity Expert mode as from people on the FTB subreddit requesting an easier version of Infinity Expert mode.
- A mix between FortressCraft Evolved and Factorio, ME^NC is an open world HQM pack that has finite trees and water, with no crafting tables or hostile mobs. The focus of the modpack is mainly logistics, routing, sorting, and processing items. Featuring 15x ore processing!
Be brilliant if the new up to date pack features thaumcraft 5, wanna sink my teeth into that
@spunmunkey As soon as it is updated to 1.9, it will be in.