This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services (together, “Stonebound”) or interact with us. Last updated: June 12 2019
Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on Stonebound).
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from Stonebound.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat abuse
- data you post on or send via Stonebound, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, photos).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies.
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. geo-location via IP address).
Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our operation purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of Stonebound or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a change of ownership of our assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users - By accessing Stonebound or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the Germany and Canada. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.