mindputtee

• Hello! My username is mindputtee and I am 24 years old.

I used to play Tekkit a lot back in 2013 on a large public server as well as on a 5 person private server with friends. Recently I was on reddit and saw a post from someone who had created an amazing nightclub in Tekkit and found myself wanting to get back into it. I did some searching on reddit for people with servers looking for new members and found your server. I am from the East Coast (USA) and typically play late at night. On the public server I played on, I started out knowing no-one and gradually became friends with the moderators and other long standing players. We were given special permissions to use creative to build a new spawn area and arenas for players to enjoy a PvP game safely.

I did a lot with EE2 when I played Tekkit before but am eager to learn the other aspects of it as well. I'd like to join a server where the players are frequently on and like to chat as they play.

Thank you!

• Alright, everything looks clean. We don't usually give out creative to build things unless its for a special event and some of the mods need a bit of help. We have out Teamspeak so if you ever want to chat with one of us there is always some one in there. Anyway, Welcome to Stonebound! 🙂

• Oh, absolutely! I didn't mean to seem like I was asking for creative, just wanted to show that they trusted me enough to let me have it. 🙂 I've found I prefer not having creative, especially with Tekkit where you can do so much already without it. It makes it feel less cheap to me.

Thank you very much!