Mopysharp

• Hi my names Nathan. I'm 20 years old and I live in the UK. I found you guys from google when looking for an Antimatter Chemistry Server. I got into minecraft back in highschool when it was super popular(1.6.2 days). I remember trying to install mods where you had to edit the jar file(damn you META-INF). One of my favourite mods has to be Mekanism.(so much cool stuff) Minecraft mods also helped me out with science class a whole bunch. Always gotta be one step ahead. Yes I have been banned before(If you havent been banned b4 your lieing lol). The reason was because i cheated in an event where i teleported to one of my friends in game. It was a 1 week temp ban. Ok so we've got that all out of the way let me tell you a bit about myself. I have played ALOT of mods in the past. Meaning i have alot of knowledge of minecraft mods and I always try to help players get started with mods. lastly I just likely helping people out :D
    I'm really excited to become a part of the stonebound community and looking forward to playing on the server. If you have anymore questions feel free to reply or @ me on discord

• Helper

Greetings and welcome to the Stonebound community. I have added you to the whitelist for immediate access to our servers.

Please contact me on discord privately to discuss something that came up when researching your application.